sound on mac pro

Arzan buibui at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 29 18:40:44 UTC 2007

Hi guys, sorry fedora/linux newbie here, I was finally able to get
fedora 8 running on my mac pro, I don't know if this would be the
right place to ask this question but here goes, for some reason the
volume of my sound under fedora is really low I have all the sound
sliders turned all the way up, even with my headphones on I can
barely hear it, I mean the main tower speaker is out of the question.
I know its not a problem with my sound card as it works like a charm
under os x and XP. Any suggestions on how to fix this please.

thanks
Sam