wireless connection not working

Jan Brosius jan.brosius at skynet.be
Sat Dec 29 19:12:17 UTC 2007

Hi,

I have installed fedora 8 on my Acer Aspire 9920G notebook. My internet adsl connection (PPoE) works when
I connect my notebook with my modem with an ethernet cable (just the username and the password are required).
I have a wifi builtin in my notebook. However when I unplug this network cable I can no longer connect to the internet.
Wireless connecting works with vista (preinstalled on my notebook).
My hardware specs that I found in my technical handbook are:

Intel Wireless Wifi Link 4965AGN
Intel PRO/Wireless 3945ABG

How can I connect connect wirelessly to the internet?

Thanks for any help
Jan Brosius