sound on mac pro

Arzan buibui at sbcglobal.net
Sat Dec 29 22:52:08 UTC 2007

Hi Aaron i went into the sound preferences and turned up all the
sliders to full. When they are muted I see a red line going through
the speaker icon so they are not muted either. Also when I put on my
headphones and do and audio test I can hear the sound its just really
faint. Any other suggestions please?

Sam