ESR: Goodbye Fedora

Temlakos temlakos at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 04:15:56 UTC 2007

Aaron Konstam wrote:
> On Mon, 2007-02-26 at 17:19 -0600, Mike McCarty wrote:
>
>> jdow wrote:
>>
>>> It's time to stop the political hate fest. But do watch this video first.
>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwAtNILh6uY&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Eyoutube%2Ecom%2F
>>>
>> Requires FLASH, which I don't have (and don't want) installed.
>> So, sorry, I can't watch it.
>>
>> Mike
>>
> I watched the video which was a propaganda piece which would make the
> Bush administration proud . I am not sure why one should watch it.
Well, /I/ recommend it, to anyone who forgets what a force for good
America has been in this world.

I voted for both Presidents Bush, and I should very much like to vote
for Newt Gingrich, if anyone can persuade him to stand for election as
President of the United States.

Here is my challenge to you, Aaron: Can you refute that video? Can you
deny that without America, any of the newscasts in that video would
/not/ have come to pass?

Temlakos