Need to give a presentation on the benefits of Linux

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Thu Feb 1 03:28:39 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-31 at 21:37 -0500, Arch Willingham wrote:
> Thanks....that will be a huge help! I am also hoping to find some help
> as part of he presentation showing the increase in Linux sales/market
> share and some comments to help others over the "its not Windows"
> hump.

You're now becoming a market leader, a trendsetter, and all those other
buzzwords that mean nothing other than impressing someone else who
doesn't know anything about what you're talking about.

"It's not Windows" is a something to reduce the worries about using
something full of bugs and complying with anti-piracy software audits.

I read messages from the public lists.