where did server settings go in FC6? <OT>

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Thu Feb 1 13:35:57 UTC 2007

On Thu February 1 2007, Ric Moore wrote:
> Now I'M confused! <cackles> But that wasn't hard to do was it? I know I
> had that app, and got it back only when Rahul gave the link to it to
> dnload back into my system. At that point, upon opening it I cried
> "Woot! Der it is!" You had to be here.

OK - so you are referring to the stand-alone GUI-based application -

The OP and Aaron are referring to an item in the menu accessed from the
panel - you click on some items in the menu and it opens a sub-menu, right?
That's what they are referring to -

As for coon-a_s that's my humor - remember, I'm half French. BTW, I lived in
Houston for 15 years - I'm still in recovery ;-)

--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA