fixed 2.6.19 kernel package?

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Feb 2 03:05:25 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-02-01 at 12:55 -0500, Jack Howarth wrote:
>    Does anyone know when a new FC6 kernel package will be released
> to fix all of the problems that the current 2.6.19 based package
> has?

Has any kernel fixed *all* of the problems it has?  I'm sure they've all
still got some problems, the issue being whether it affects you or not.

I'm using FC6, and have gone through several kernel updates, as a matter
of course.  I can't attribute any of them as causing me any problems.

 rpm -q kernel
kernel-2.6.18-1.2849.fc6
kernel-2.6.18-1.2868.fc6
kernel-2.6.18-1.2869.fc6