[Fedora] Re: Remote VNC install

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Fri Feb 2 05:13:42 UTC 2007

Mail List wrote:
>   I  tried to do this with a local box - while it did boot - at some point it
> still asks for config info on the other cards - i suspect you may have to use
> a kickstart file ...

    Does it do that before vnc+anaconda kick in?  All I want is for the
grub and the installer to come up, load eth1 so it can get to the NFS
iso files and load up vnc and anaconda.  From there I can do everything
else, including configuring the other ethernet devices.

--
H | It's not a bug - it's an undocumented feature.
  Photo Craft Imaging                       .     3550 Arapahoe Ave. #6