problems with mplayer

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 09:34:14 UTC 2007

On Fri, 2007-02-02 at 07:04 -0200, Paulo Cavalcanti wrote:
> > I don't get any error messages on screen.  Which logs should I look at?
> > and have any of you experienced this or cured it?
> It worked fine for me. The URL has to be in a single line, though.
> I heard an interview of a girl from the navy which posed for playboy
> in 2000.
>
> I used mplayerplug-in-3.35 from freshrpms. cache size of 512 bytes.
I'm dnloading it now, for 30 megs I hope to see her, not just hear her.
My mplayer opened and just got "BLIP!" I think I may just rip out every
plugin I have and just edit each file type and associate them
individually with my prefs. Heck with all this. Makes me crazy! Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net