Wireless went flaky !

Kim Lux lux at diesel-research.com
Fri Feb 2 19:15:34 UTC 2007

I've been using wireless on my laptop for 2 years.  I used to use
ndiswrapper.  For the last few months I've been using bcm43xx.

The other night I was working away, listening to an Internet radio
broadcast when my wireless connection quit.  I can't remember if I
installed any updates that day or not.

Ever since then my wireless connection has been flaky.  Sometimes it
works, sometimes it doesn't.

Did something change software wise recently ?

Is it time to install ndiswrapper again ?

--
Kim Lux,  Diesel Research Inc.