Wireless went flaky !

Tom Gederberg cheetaux at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 4 22:07:51 UTC 2007

I had a similar problem, I just upgraded my system from FC5 to FC6 a
couple of days ago.  My wireless card using the RaLink RT2500 chipset.
After getting my RT2500 driver to work with the initial FC6 kernel
(2.6.18-1.2798), I did a big yum install which also installed a new
kernel (2.6.19-1.2895).  I then had to re-make & make install the RT2500
driver.