Wi[r]eless security (was: Suspend bug)

David G. Miller dave at davenjudy.org
Sun Feb 4 22:30:17 UTC 2007

Todd Zullinger <tmz at pobox.com> wrote:

> avid G. Miller wrote:
>> > I always like the saying, "Locks keep an honest person honest."  To
>> > this I add, "... or divert the dishonest person to look for someone
>> > with a weaker lock."
>>

> Or, don't be the lowest hanging fruit.  :)
What's the joke about the two guys hiking together and they start
talking about what to do if the run into a bear.  One asks the other,
"How fast can you run?"  His companion replies, "Don't be silly.  You
can't outrun a bear."  The first guy relies, "I don't have to outrun the
bear.  I just need to be able to run faster than you."

I always hike with people who are slower than me. :D

Cheers,
Dave

-- Ambrose Bierce