[Fwd: User account ( hacked ) of FC6 System]

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 00:17:55 UTC 2007

On 08/02/07, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think the real solution is to teach your user that it is important not
> to let others know his password if he hasn't figured that out himself
> yet.  And if others do need this access they should have their own
> accounts instead of being able to pretend to be someone else.

A better solution might be to gently widen the space between the chair
and the keyboard, remove anything you find on the chair, and then
replace the chair to it's former position. This should eliminate the
most failure-prone of components in your particular system.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/internet.html
http://dramatherapist.info