Abiword plugins

Dotan Cohen dotancohen at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 01:07:25 UTC 2007

I cannot seem to install any of the plugins for abiword. I saw that
the grammer checker engine was installed via yum when I installed
Abiword via that route. However, enabling the grammer checker plugin
(or any other plugin) results in this:
 '/home/dotancohen/.AbiSuite/AbiWord-2.4/plugins':No such file or directory

Sure enough, the directory does not exist:
[dotancohen at localhost .AbiSuite]$ pwd
/home/dotancohen/.AbiSuite
[dotancohen at localhost .AbiSuite]$ ls -al
total 36
drwx------  2 dotancohen dotancohen  4096 פבר  9 02:42 .
drwx------ 49 dotancohen dotancohen  4096 פבר  9 02:42 ..
-rw-rw-r--  1 dotancohen dotancohen 16076 פבר  9 03:04 AbiWord.Profile

What is that "total 36"? And what must I do to enable the plugins?

Thanks in advance.

Dotan Cohen

http://what-is-what.com/what_is/netscape_navigator.html
http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/artist_albums/301/la_bouche.html