Fedora Core 6 on an iMac (Intel Core Duo)

Ryan Li li_international at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 9 05:07:03 UTC 2007

Hello Fedora User Community! I'm currently using a 20-inch iMac 2GHz Intel
Core Duo~
I would really like to figure out how to get Fedora running on it as soon as
possible.
I have looked online for others who have already installed Fedora on an iMac
but couldn't find anything. But, I've noticed that people have installed
Fedora on PPC Macs and other Intel models...
Can anyone tell me what kind of trouble I might experience while trying to
install this on my system?
Or could someone possibly point me to some site which has all of the details
I need to know!? <",)

Also, if I can install Fedora on my iMac without experiencing any major
issues,
would I need to use the 64 bit version (x86_64) or the 32 bit (i386)?
My iMac has Intel Core Duo, not Intel Core 2 Duo~ it's not the latest model.

Maybe I should mention that I'm currently running an up-to-date version of
Mac OSX and also Windows XP~ I would prefer to keep the existing OS' and
just create another partition for Fedora.

Thank you to anyone in advance who can help me figure this one out!

Ryan