About mono program with FC6

Paul paul at all-the-johnsons.co.uk
Mon Feb 12 00:47:01 UTC 2007

Hi,

> 1, The Web Service not enable in the Server now.

Sounds like a problem with xsp or mod_mono more than mono. Do you have
them installed and if you do, what have you got in your apache.conf file
to handle it?

> 2, When I monitor the Server machine, the error still problem and
> there is more app about the error ( include beagle-build-in and
> prelink also ).

If the X server is not running, anything which requires System.Drawing
will die (and probably a couple of other classes) unless it's being
served to a client machine.

> 3, When will release the new version ( patch ) of mono ?

When the buildsys manages to come back to life, mono-1.2.3-1 should be
with us as soon as Alex builds it (rawhide/Fedora 7). As soon as that
arrives, I'll rebuild my apps in extras and things should work again.

TTFN

Paul
--
"Mmmmmmmm....Shakira geschmiert mit schokolade" sagt Homer