OT: can antennas for wireless Internet cause damage to health?

Norm maillist at sios.ca
Mon Feb 12 00:13:27 UTC 2007

Ric Moore wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-02-10 at 20:04 +0000, Paul Smith wrote:
>
>> Dear All
>>
>> Sorry, but this post is out of topic.
>>
>> In the building where I live, the building administration is intending
>> to install at its top an antenna for irradiating the signal for
>> wireless Internet users. Can those antennas interfere with the health
>> of the people living in the building?
>>
>> Thanks in advance,
>>

> Hey Paul! Check out this link if you're worried. <evil grin>
>
> http://stopabductions.com/
>
> That'll work. <snickers> Ric

I find it shocking the number of people that seem to feel it is funny to
die from a tumour in the head.  Can any of you imagine what it is like
to suffer a headache for several months that has an intensity of greater
than a bad migraine?  Unfortunately I do not need to imagine what it
feels like, nor do I need to imagine the after effects of having a
massive tumour removed from the head - I live them every day.
Many of the scientific studies  claiming there is no danger from emf are
funded by organization with vested commercial interests  in claiming
there is no danger.  Most if not all independent studies express the
opinion that the cumulative effect of long term exposure to emf may be
harmful and caution is advised.  The tobacco companies and others
companies have denied for years that their products were not harmful and
they even produced scientific studies to support their position, of
course now most realize that tobacco is harmful.
Before I changed to IT I worked in the environmental services area,
during my years in the field the acceptable toxic level of many
chemicals was continually being moved lower, the list of previously
thought to be harmless chemicals increased constantly.  As an example
pcb were once thought to be great o clean automotive parts and mechanics
routinely used pcb washes to clean automotive parts.