OT: can antennas for wireless Internet cause damage to health?

Alan alan at lxorguk.ukuu.org.uk
Mon Feb 12 12:00:11 UTC 2007

> 	And like the business with PCB's the opposite of that coin is DDT,
> which you can actually eat without it hurting you, but due to some

Actually thats extremely dangerous to suggest on a public list, although
hopefully nobody reading is quite so stupid. It is persistent in systems
and at least for women a very bad idea as it's reasonably well
established its presence at birth has links to reduced abilities in
children.

> their larva under the skin which will literally eat you alive.  I think
> the business about RF is closer to this case than that of PBTs.

I think you picked a bad example. DDT is strongly regulated almost
entirely because it causes serious environmental problems if misused, and
in part because misuse causes continued immunity growth in insects.

As a carcinogen its classed as "anticipated human carcinogen" - which is
the same classification as dangerous biohazards like ermm.. coffee.

Alan