Auto mail bouncer for testing

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 13 00:30:28 UTC 2007

Paul Lemmons wrote:
> The easiest way to do this is setup a free email account on any of the
> web centered email systems (gmail, yahoo, hotmail, netscape...etc) and
> have it send the test message and then reply to it. Then send a message
> to it and then reply back to your internal account.

Are you suggesting that people use these so-called throw-away
mail accounts? I looked into that, and the privacy policies I
saw on those accounts convinced me that using one was a sure
way to having one's activities on the net be monitored, and
information be captured and retained by "third parties".

So, I've never had one.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.