About mono program with FC6

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Tue Feb 13 14:25:28 UTC 2007

edwardspl at ita.org.mo wrote:
> Hello Jim,
>
> Due to fix the problem of process queues...
> So...What program can we remove ?
>
> Edward.

I think you are trying too hard to stop process which are important for
things to function as designed on the system. Mono is dirt useless for
me but most of the other services and background processes are helpful
and should not be removed.

Basically, read up on the program which you think are not useful and
then remove it if you do not need it. If you try to remove it and it
wants to take along a lot of the system with its removal, it is better
to leave it installed.

Jim

--
What good is a ticket to the good life, if you can't find the entrance?