suspend to mem with kernel-2.6.19

Colin Charles byte at aeon.com.my
Wed Feb 14 06:41:00 UTC 2007

Louis E Garcia II wrote:
> Ever since updating to kernel-2.6.19-1.2895.fc6 suspend to ram stopped
> working. Suspend to disk works find but when I suspend to ram at the
> whithout X I get kernel lockdep and lock held while sleeping errors. Not
> sure why these messages didn't get in the logs but I only saw them on
> the screen.

Hi!

More information about your system (video chipset, is the kernel
tainted, and look for "kernel" messages in /var/log/messages (try grep
-i kernel /var/log/messages for example)) will be helpful in this
instance. Then, don't hesitate to post to Bugzilla (bugzilla.redhat.com)
about the problem

--
Colin Charles, http://www.bytebot.net/