weird firefox behavior

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Wed Feb 14 09:18:45 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 16:13 +0800, FuziOK wrote:
> Ric Moore 写道:
> > For some reason, firefox has started to roll up leaving the title bar if
> > my mouse cursor leaves the page. It's the damnest thing and I have no
> > clue what the heck I did to make it start doing this.
> >
> > Anyone ever seen this and know how to remedy this? None of my other
> > applications are doing this, just Firefox. I'm running KDE. Ric
> >

> "Roll-up" is a function of kwin (KDE 's default window manager).
> Right click on the title bar and check if "Roll-up" function is chosen.

Thanks to you both, what solved it was double-clicking on the title bar
to stop that aberrant behavior. It was driving me nuts to watch it
scroll up and down and up and down... I think double clicking will start
that as well. I ain't touching it now that it stays put. :) Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net