Beryl x64

alan alan at clueserver.org
Thu Feb 15 16:58:17 UTC 2007

On Thu, 15 Feb 2007, Srikanth Konjarla wrote:

> I had similar issue, and i have set the "Rendering Path" to "Copy" in
> "Advanced Beryl Options". Not sure if both the issues are related but
> worth giving it a try.

Of course, if the screen goes white, it is kind of hard to do that...

It does fix the problem.  You have to launch beryl with a command line
option to get it to work.  If I had my laptop on, I would tell you what it
is...

--
"Invoking the supernatural can explain anything, and hence explains nothing."
                   - University of Utah bioengineering professor Gregory Clark