Auto mail bouncer for testing

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat Feb 17 00:27:12 UTC 2007

Tim:
>> Good grief, what a load of crap!

Mike McCarty:
> You bought your machine, and you allow what you allow on it
> because it is yours. I paid for mine, and I allow on it
> what I allow on it because it is mine. You think your opinions
> should govern what I allow on my machine?

The crap was things like *all* cookies are evil, which is utter rubbish.
And you wanting to use someone else's servers for your mail testing, but
bitching that it'd use some space on your drive.  What do you think it
does with their systems!

i.e. What I quoted, and what I wrote in response.

>> Hold your breath for a bit, you're using up other people's oxygen.

> And what *I* wrote was a load of crap. Here you are advocating
> that I die because I disagree with you.

No...  Wait, think, before speaking...