Kaffiene question re audio

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Sun Feb 18 18:08:58 UTC 2007

Hi;

Trying to play a .wmv here, using kaffiene, video is great, no audio.
In wandering around in the kaffiene menu's, I cannot find a place where
one can assign an audio output path arbitrarily, it has 'auto' and blank
for the options.

I am also getting a 'can't bind info socket' from the dvb client. Render
engine in use is kaffiene-xine, and apparently cannot be changed because
of the above error.

Does this tickle anyones memory?

--
Cheers, Gene