Xvid users out there?

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Sun Feb 18 22:36:41 UTC 2007

On Sun, 2007-02-18 at 14:32 -0600, Tom Poe wrote:
> Has anyone put xvidcore on their FC5 system?

Strange, I have the xvidcore package install, as I just checked.
xvidcore-1.1.2-10.fc6.at.i386.rpm
I ran midnight commander to examine the package and it shows nothing
but /usr/share/doc files. I don't see any /usr/lib or or /usr/bin binary
files in it. Just documentation. WTF good is this? Things are sure
strange. :) I wouldn't count on this package to do much at all.
<cackles> Please check it yourself, if you still have the rpm.
http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net