need to convert a .lwp file

Les hlhowell at pacbell.net
Mon Feb 19 23:07:01 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-02-19 at 12:45 -0800, George Arseneault wrote:
> --- Marc Schwartz <marc_schwartz at comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > George,
> >
> > About the only option, beyond Keyview, which is what
> > I suspect you
> > already have, is Conversions Plus by DataViz.  More
> > info here:
> >

> http://www.dataviz.com/products/conversionsplus/index.html
> >
> > It is Windows of course.
> >
> > HTH,
> >
> > Marc Schwartz
>
> Thanks Marc
>
> It seems to be what I need. But, I was hoping for
> something freeware. Unemployed and completely tapped
> out.

> Need Mail bonding?

If you still have windows, and you have Word, it used to be able to read
those files, and if not, check MS's website for office tools.  They
convert quite  afew with some of the freeware.

Also, if your viewer will print the file to a fax file, you may be able
to scan the fax file with a converter.  I have had to do that in the
past with a lost document, It was not 100%, but was withing reasonable
editing, and time is something I had then vs money which I didn't.

Regards,
Les H

Regards,
Les H