cannot print from OpenOffice in FC6- printer button is shadowed

Mark Ryden markryde at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 17:55:45 UTC 2007

Tim,
It said:
HP LaserJet 1010 Foomatic/hpijs (recommended)
I tried to change it to Postscript (Generic Postscript Printer).
Still did not work.
The print button from OpenOffice is grayed.

I simply cannot believe such is the case.

Does that mean the OpenOffice users in Fedora Core 6 on x86_64 cannot print ?

It hard for me to believe this is so.

Regards,
Mark