[Fedora] Sendmail's 2GiB limit?

Rick Stevens rstevens at vitalstream.com
Thu Feb 22 18:20:25 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-02-22 at 08:04 -0700, Craig White wrote:
> On Thu, 2007-02-22 at 01:02 -0600, Les Mikesell wrote:
> >   I suspect we'll
> > actually see more problems next month when everyone's outlook
> > appointments are off by an hour from the DST move.
> >
> ----
> I suspect that if this turns out to be an issue for a bunch of people,
> they will get a glimpse of proprietary software looking for an
> opportunity to sell an upgrade. C'est la vie.

Or build the binary yourself and include the compiler flags that
generate largefile support, e.g. "gcc -D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64 ...".
Or edit one of the main include files and:

	#define _LARGEFILE_SOURCE 1
	#define _LARGEFILE64_SOURCE 1

in the file and rebuild.  I used the first one.  Works fine.

-    I don't suffer from insanity...I enjoy every minute of it!      -