Do I need to reinstall?

Mark Fraser fedora at mfraz.freeserve.co.uk
Fri Feb 23 16:53:06 UTC 2007

I've got the feeling that something on my install isn't quite right. I
tried to install ndiswrapper which went ok, but when I tried to follow the
instructions some things weren't quite as they should be.

First of all where as I'm told I should be able to type just ndiswrapper
into a console window, I have to type /usr/sbin/ndiswrapper same goes for
iwconfig for which I have to type /sbin/iwconfig and I still can't seem to
do a scan.

If a reinstall isn't required is there something I can do to check my
install out to see what is wrong?