ESR: Goodbye Fedora

Res res at ausics.net
Fri Feb 23 23:02:12 UTC 2007

On Fri, 23 Feb 2007, Bruno Wolff III wrote:

> On Fri, Feb 23, 2007 at 11:30:02 +1000,
>  Res <res at ausics.net> wrote:
>> On Fri, 23 Feb 2007, Tim wrote:
>> If I have to, I will, it will be in the form of by a Queens Counsel the
>> very second the US attempts to enforce any of their laws upon me, they
>> will be challenged in the High Court to prove the time and date when
>> my country became a legal territory of America.  :)
>
> Unless you are just snatched off the street by the CIA and then send to Syria
> for interrogation where the Syrians have promised (wink wink) not to
> torture you.

hahahaha yeah :) with the pending change of govt here they wouldnt get
away with it like lil johnny howard is letting things drag on.
Just like for 5 years our govt has allowed the US to detain an as yet
to-be-tried alledged terrorist who is still legally an Australian citizen,
I couldnt give a damn about it, but try him, if hes guilty of terrorist
activities the US can execute the bastard for all i care, but lets have a
verdict, see the evidence and be done with it. It's all good and great to
say we have the evidence, well time to STFU and put up I think.

--
Cheers
Res

"We can be Heroes, just for one day" - Davey (Jones) Bowie