Kickstart in FC6

Kwan Lowe kwan at digitalhermit.com
Sun Feb 25 07:17:19 UTC 2007

I just noticed that the anaconda-ks.cfg file, created during installation, doesn't
contain the "zerombr yes" directive. I think I understand *why* it was left off; I
presume to prevent someone from blindly using the auto-generated ks file and
destroying a system.  However, maybe it could be created in the kickstart but
commented out like the partition information.

Here's what the file contains even though I chose to delete all partitions during
interactive configuration:

#clearpart --linux
#part /boot --fstype ext3 --size=100
#part pv.3 --size=100 --grow
[snip]

Additionally, it needs the following for fully automated install:
zerombr yes
clearpart --all

--
* The Digital Hermit   http://www.digitalhermit.com