FC as web server for multiple domains

Peter Lauri lists at dwsasia.com
Sun Feb 25 09:41:20 UTC 2007

Hi,

How secure is a FC6 basic installation as an online web server?

I have always used Plesk control panel on FC. But that is extremely
vulnerable. I tried to install cvs with yum and some dependencies made Plesk
stopped working. So now I am here, wanting to setup my plain web server with
email, ftp, ssh and http(s) working.

Anyone here who is running FC as their web server for the moment? And that
configured it by them self?

I am quite a newbie on this, but familiar with how FC works. I only have ssh
connection access to the server, so all have to be done with that
connection.

Best regards,

Peter Lauri

 <http://www.dwsasia.com/> www.dwsasia.com - company web site