OT: HTML Editors

Norm maillist at sios.ca
Sun Feb 25 19:46:33 UTC 2007

I am trying to find a FC6 compatible html editor that works well with
the W3C standards and also offers a gui layout process.  Seamonkey has
the gui process but strips out some cosing tags that the W3c standards
require.  Bluefish does not strip out the tags but is a text only style
editing process.  The text only editing process works for me but as I am
trying to find a gui driven w3c compliant editor for a entry newbe web
design course I am working on I would prefer to instruct the basics from
a gui perspective.
Anyone know of a FC6 compatible w3c compliant gui html editor.