NOT ABLE TO BOOT

ismail bushra sam33ool at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 12:19:35 UTC 2007

Hi all,
I have PC with dual OS, FC6 and M$xp When I need to boot with FC6, during
the booting process the system hangup in section of Redhat nash
version....., to solve this I used to restat the PC by pressing restart
botton, then boot with windows then restart windows again after complete
booting finally I can able to boot with FC6. Long movie it isn't. one day i
fedup I reinstall FC6 and I don't face the problem again.kindly if there
other solution.
thankx.

 I learned from you and learn of me and would not disagree friendship is the
reason one in two bodies