firefox2

Hikaru Amano kagesenshi.87 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 00:11:46 UTC 2007

On 2/27/07, elite elite <fasteliteprogrammer at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Did anyone make a rpm that work with fc5?I been
> looking all over the place for one.

This is just a alternative suggestion btw ..

I would say installing from tarball into your home folder is more
convenient ... auto update from Mozilla.com works if your firefox is
installed somewhere you can read/write from ..

untar it somewhere in ur home folder, create a symlink to the launcher
script into ~/bin/ , edit ~/.bash_profile and change the path export

PATH=$HOME/bin:$PATH  (this will make symlinks in ~/bin/ have higher
priority in execution)

regards
Hikaru
Mohd Izhar Firdaus Bin Ismail