Encrypt parts of drive?

Peter Lauri lists at dwsasia.com
Tue Feb 27 04:28:51 UTC 2007

That would not give me what I want. This because the machine should still be
functional with correct permisttions etc. I have confidential information
that my customer owns, and due to my customers policy I cannot take out the
working machine from their premises unless I encrypt everything that has to
do with the work I am doing for them.

Best regards,
Peter Lauri

www.dwsasia.com - company web site