autoextractible archive

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Wed Jan 3 19:02:30 UTC 2007

On Wednesday, Jan 3rd 2007 at 14:51 +0100, quoth Zacharie Elcor:

=>I need to make a simple command line installer (a binary file that would
=>uncompress its content when run, then execute an arbitrary comand) but I
=>didn't find such a utility in fedora packages. Does anybody know one ?

Besides sitting down and learning how to package rpms, try this

man shar

steveo at syslang.net