Various questions

Anne Harriss ma769harriss at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 4 18:05:04 UTC 2007

Please could you tell me how I find what is my "Admin address" to log into
these pages?

More seriously, I have a problem.  My son installed linux Fedora, and wrote
down the root password down for me...except that he made a mistake in
writing it down, and so I can't download updates, etc.  OK, so I need to
change the password, and he told me how to do that.  Except that when I
write the new one, the respons in the Grub command is that it needs
authenticating.  Well, I don't understand what THAT means.  What do I do?

A. Harriss