e16

Thomas Springer th.springer at gmx.net
Thu Jan 4 20:25:06 UTC 2007

Am Donnerstag, den 04.01.2007, 07:07 -0600 schrieb lostson:
> On Thu, 2007-01-04 at 09:33 +0100, Thorsten Leemhuis wrote:
> >
> > A lot of people probably would be really really glad if the e16 and e17
> > rpms could be submitted to Fedora Extras. Has anybody contact with the
> > maintainers of those repos? If yes please kindly ask them to submit them
> > to Extras! tia!
> >
> > CU
> > thl

In 2005 I hoped that the inclusion of e17 would be done. See

http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe/news_e17_2.html

<quote>
Mon May 30 00:43:17 SGT 2005

::DR17/E17 is making it's way to Fedora Extras::

Yeps... You read correctly. :) I've been sponsored by Tom "Spot"
Callaway (from RedHat) CVS access to push DR17+EFL in the Fedoras extras
repository.
<quote/>

Ok, this is old news;)
I don't know what happened since then, but there should be something in
f-extras-list. I am just to busy to search/read that thru now.

>   I believe some of the e17 stuff is in the repo's if i'm not mistaken.
> None of the e16 stuff is. You can download the rpm's for e16 and it
> installs painlessly as well. I am not sure how or who to contact about
> getting these in or volunteering to maintain these.

http://sps.nus.edu.sg/~didierbe/index.html
He does provide a mailto at the bottom of his page.

Thomas