fuse problem after update

Paulo Cavalcanti promac at gmail.com
Fri Jan 5 12:56:30 UTC 2007

> Well the point is that after an update, some features of my system
> doesn't work (fuse in this case...). I think this is not good.

I completely agree with you. Recently, when I updated gphoto2,
I could not load pictures from my Cannon Powershot A30 camera, anymore.
I also had to return to the previous version.

Some updates are not being tested. But I always knew that Fedora is
a base test for RHEL, and this is what we're doing here, testing ....

This is why I have a local repo. I just update a single computer.
If everything works fine, the rest of my network updates from this computer,
when I make the updates available.

/Paulo Roma.