yum update of xine

M A Young m.a.young at durham.ac.uk
Tue Jan 9 04:34:41 UTC 2007

On Mon, 8 Jan 2007, don vogt wrote:

> I have a core5. After a "yum upgrade" from core4 after
> legacy list went kaput. (Which worked like a champ, by
> the way)
>  When I do "yum update" it stops with a message
> "xine-lib=1.1.3 is needed by xine-lib-moles"

In fc5 xine-lib is a package from the fedora extras repository, and
xine-lib-moles one from the freshrpms repository (or possibly others). I
suggest you check your yum configuration files in /etc/yum.repos.d are
correct for these repositories. If you previously edited files in this
directory, you may want to replace the current files with any .rpmnew
files then reapply your edits.

	Michael Young