unsubscribe

Joe Feely j.feely at ntlworld.com
Wed Jan 10 19:39:11 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-10 at 09:18 -0500, fedora-list-request at redhat.com wrote:
On 01/10/2007 04:34:37 AM, Anne Harriss wrote:
>  I made the mistake of putting myself on this list, a few days ago,
>  and have been inundated with hundreds of e-mails every day, which are
> continuing in spite of my previous message asking you to unsubscribe
>  me.
>
>  What are you going to do about it?

(Maybe this is a bit obvious).
I find this list useful, informative and enjoyable.
However, initially I received each individual email posted, that was a
bit much for me. Then I amended my subscription to receiving digests,
which sends me a manageable number of emails (about 4/5 a day).
Perhaps this would suit you better.

Joe