X damaged, kde comes up but cant type into terminal

Jack Byers byersj at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 12 00:34:54 UTC 2007

Jack Byers     byersj at hotmail.com
solved, i think

it appears my trouble was on that
Accessibility  in control panel
had  the   "slow keys"  somehow ckd on
As soon as i unckd the   slowkeys   my Terminal in kde  accepts input
again, and firefox too.....
so i think my entire problem is solved (fingers crossed)

i found this by stumbling across another fedora email
in the archives    KDE Console Problem
where i saw several accounts of users getting stung hy this.

Mystery to me, is how did it ever get checked?
I am not in the habit of browsing/using  control panel
and certainly not something called  Accessibility.....

Jack