FC6 Ipod Nano Shuffle

Todd Zullinger tmz at pobox.com
Sun Jan 14 23:26:51 UTC 2007

Chris Jones wrote:
> Just got myself a video ipod and would like to start using linux
> with it (having to boot to XP to use itunes at the moment). I've
> searched for gtkpod in the standard repos and can't find it - where
> did you get the rpm from, or did you install from source ?

Some of both.  I built my own rpm from source. :)

As Mark mentioned though, FreshRPMS has the latest released versions.
Livna has an older version, because their policy doesn't include
updated anything from Core.  Libgpod is in core, but the version is
very outdated.  Hopefully that'll get fixed soon though[1].

[1] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/211648

Despite the high cost of living, it remains a popular item.