Ripping sound from videos with mplayer

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Mon Jan 15 05:38:02 UTC 2007

On Sat, 2007-01-13 at 01:41 +1030, Tim wrote:

> > Am I gone around the bend? Do I unlock this door with the key of
> > imagination when beyond it is another dimension? A dimension of sound? A
> > dimension of sight? A dimension of mind? Am I moving into a land of both
> > shadow and substance... of things and ideas? Maybe I have just crossed
> > over into the ...tWiLiGhT zOnE.
>
> Dunno about that, but definitely into the rambling zone.
>
> /me resists the urge to warp some song lyrics into something about
> rambling...

Tim, Tim, Tim...

You don't recognize the intro to the "Twilight Zone"? Black & White TV?
That spooky Rod Sterling guy? <boggles>

"Let me take you by the elbow to this nice chair at the table... some
nice hot oatmeal is on the way." <pat pat> "That'ssss nice. You just sit
right there." <cackles hugely>

...the -other- old fart on the list with similar symptoms, Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net