How NSA access was built into Windows

Claude Jones claude_jones at levitjames.com
Mon Jan 15 14:56:32 UTC 2007

On Mon January 15 2007 9:43 am, Temlakos wrote:
> I have already forwarded the text from the link you gave to Snopes.com
> and TruthOrFiction.com.

I'll be interested in what they come up with, but, that's it, interested... I
have no particular reason to believe the integrity ot their analytical
process, or put any blind faith in it.

> Bear the date in mind. This happened during the administration of
> William J. Clinton, not George W. Bush. At the time, President Clinton
> had no reason (at least none that he personally would believe) to
> suppose that anyone would succeed him except his Vice President, Albert
> A. Gore. Clinton had a penchant for monitoring people, too--his domestic
> opponents. If George W. Bush is monitoring anyone, then it would be
> those whom the government suspects of planning to blow something up with
> people in or on it, sicken an entire city or two with anthrax (or West
> Nile encephalitis), /et cetera/.
>
> So when you think of "who the present administration is," do not imagine
> it to be any worse than would be an administration belonging to the
> other party.
>
> Temlakos

Point taken - but, if you're trying to morph this thread into a political
debate, I won't take the bait...
--
Claude Jones
Brunswick, MD, USA