How NSA access was built into Windows

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Tue Jan 16 11:15:23 UTC 2007

On Tue, 2007-01-16 at 00:30 -0500, Todd Zullinger wrote:
> There are many applications that are compiled with support for selinux
> that depend on libselinux.  If you wanted to get rid of that I think
> you'd need to recompile those applications or build a dummy libselinux
> package that provided some sort of stub library.

Still just playing the devil's advocate...  I had also thought of giving
it a dummy, for things that insist on it.  I'd hazard a guess that the
many things built to accomodate SELinux don't actually require it, to do
their job (they did their job before SELinux was added to the pot).
They're rebuilt to use the filing system in a way compatible with
SELinux (saving with the right contexts, etc.).

I read messages from the public lists.