How NSA access was built into Windows

Jim Cornette fc-cornette at insight.rr.com
Tue Jan 16 12:15:23 UTC 2007

Alan wrote:
>> much, if any, selinux code gets loaded when selinux=0 is added to the
>> boot line?  What modules are read and do any remain active?
>
> Not much but if you want to be insanely paranoid then NSA (or ex-NSA)
> people also wrote some of the network drivers and other bits and bobs.
>
> Alan

I guess that electronic communication is possibly accessible from foes
from all sectors if one was paranoid. SELinux does not seem to be
intrusive in my view but rather too restrictive for some processes which
need legitimate permissions to write to higher privileged sectors of the
filesystem.

Jim

--
It was all so different before everything changed.