[Way Way OT] Re: How NSA access was built into Windows

Ric Moore wayward4now at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 07:37:37 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-01-17 at 23:31 -0500, Claude Jones wrote:

> Bush did announce today an end to the warrant-less communications surveillance
> programs.

But wasn't the court decision in California (?) concerning the
overturning of liability issues for ISPs, blogs, and websites to not be
held accountable for the content of links or individuals who contribute
opinions and content a major strike in favor of the net and free-speech?
Certainly the tide has cerainly turned towards more free-speech rights
which is a prelude to the assertions that Free Speech is also free from
warrentless snooping? He had to know he was next in line, right dead in
the cross hair.

The tide is turning. W ain't dumb. He's just classically aggressive, ie:
no relationships value, 100% personal goals value = no compromises.

The Element of Criminal Thinking for today is:
"My Way or the Highway". Classic aggressive behavioral pathology. I've
engaged in that bit myself. I try to become better though.

> Yes, well, people act that way for all sorts of reasons

Assertiveness Training is everyone's friend. The rub is that if you have
the training and the other guy doesn't, it's "Cats N Dogs" all over
again if your point means enough to you. <cackles> Ric

http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/oar
http://www.wayward4now.net